Thursday 17 June 2010

Electronic Wallpaper Animation

In my initial elevation proposal I used a traditional weaving pattern as the inspiration for the facade on the new 'exhibit' building. To develop this further and following my research into Loop.ph studio's electronic Blumen wallpaper I have decided to try to animate the facade using a simple pattern still based around a traditional weave.

Initial Elevation Proposal


Animation:




The wallpaper would be controlled by sensors and could be influenced by sound within the building. I would like the external facade to express what was happening within the interior of the building, for example, if there was an exhibit on the second floor then the wallpaper pattern would be concentrated around that area. I will create a series of storyboards and animations which will explain this proposal in more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment