Tuesday 6 April 2010

Project Proposal Development - Sections

I have continued to work on the SketchUp model I used for my initial proposals, adding depth to the floors and stairs etc. I have also made a few adjustments; after visiting the Technical Museum in Berlin I realised how large some of the weaving machines could be and the space that will be needed to house creative workspaces. I have created a double height space at 1st floor and a mezzanine balcony with access to the roof garden at 2nd in the central creative space. I have also improved the link between archive and create: the link is now at 3rd floor level, in create the 3rd floor will be used for the documentation of work either ready to be exhibited or archived or perhaps both.

I used the model to create a series of sections:







No comments:

Post a Comment